Autumn finds we love
09 October 2014
We live and breath interiors at Harpers and are constantly on the look out for design elements to fall in love with.
This autumn we're thrilled to share finds that excite us, that inspire us and that evoke distinctive interior plans in our minds. Here are some of our favourite finds of the season:
1) This Colefax and Fowler fabric with detailed embroidered feather, exudes opulence with a warm, luxurious feel. We just love the metallic thread with punch of colour for an exotic and glamorous statement.
2) 'Mole's Breath' is a new colour by Farrow & Ball paints - reflecting the beautiful colour of a mole's coat.
3) We adore this Bhilai side table by designer Andrew Martin. As always, bringing an elegant element of escapism into everyday life, in true Andrew Martin style.
4) Inspired by the Brutalist Architectural movement, this striking table lamp by Heathfield & Co is finished with Ivory crackle glaze. A beautiful addition to a room.
5) Another new addition to the Farrow & Ball range, this 'Purbeck Stone' paint colour gives a strong neutral which resembles the stone found in the Isle of Purbeck.
6) Imagine this rug by Alternative Flooring making a cosy design statement on a floor in your home this season. Can be edged in a linen, cotton or faux leather border for a beautiful finish.
7) Gorgeous leather magazine holder by Rocketts George. Made from upcycled leather this is a stylish component for a quiet reading corner in a welcoming home.
8) Elegant wooden mirror made from mango wood with a geometric framework design. Reminiscent of far away shores in a delightfully understated way.
9) From Cole & Son's Historic Royal Palaces collection, this library panel wallpaper is inspired by wooden panelling found in palaces - a timeless feature of interior design translated into an elegant wallpaper. Available in hues ranging from duck egg and stone to charcoal, dark linen and olive.